New Years Resolution – A Healthy Home
The New Year is here and now is the time that everyone starts to set goals or make resolutions to better their quality of living. Exercise plans are scheduled into daily lifestyles, diet foods are put on grocery lists, and even a new way of keeping the house a cleaner healthier environment is put into play.
One way to ensure the home is the cleanest and healthiest it can be is to get the carpets cleaned professionally. If you have children or pets they play on the floor a lot where dirt, germs and allergens abide. Not just visibly dirty carpets can use a cleaning. There is a lot hiding in your carpet you may not be aware of.
A few facts about carpet
- -A clean looking carpet can have up to a pound of dirt in a square yard
- -One ounce of carpet dust is capable of housing up to 2,000 dust mites
- -Common allergens can get embedded and buried in your carpet and become airborne again just by walking on the carpet
- -80% of the dirt in a home is tracked in on the bottom of feet onto the floor
- -Some household carpets are up to seven times dirtier than an outside street
It is no secret floors can get pretty dirty. Dirt in floors can affect health through air quality and contact. Keep you family healthier in a cleaner home.
The best way to stay healthy through cleaning carpets is to hire a professional to get the deepest clean possible. It is recommended that your carpets should be cleaned at least once a year twice in high traffic situations. Hire a carpet cleaner that uses a green cleaning process with certified green cleaning solutions. Green solutions are better for the environment and for you and your family.
A healthy clean home environment should start with carpets cleaned professionally by a green cleaner. Truly clean carpets don’t just mean a clean floor they mean safer play spaces and cleaner air as well..