Carpet Cleaning Did you know experts recommend having your carpets cleaned at least once a year, and as often as every 3-6 months if your family has young children and pets? That’s because carpets trap all sorts of dirt and debris, which can cause odors, staining and even reduce the life of your flooring. We have spot Stain removal.
All Kleen uses truck-mounted cleaning systems that sanitize your carpets safely and effectively with OSHA-certified environmentally friendly products. Our systems create steam by heating water to 220 degrees, and then they simultaneously inject and extract water from your carpet. This provides superior cleaning and also limits the amount of moisture left behind, so your floors are dry in a matter of hours.
Schedule your appointment here schedule your appointment or give us a call at 888-771-4109
*Prices are subject to change. One area equals any room up to any room up to 300sqft. Hallways, Entry/Foyers, Laundry room, Bathroom, Staircase, Large Walk-inn closet and Area Rugs are all priced individually and not considered an area. For Over 25 Areas or any other questions/inquiries please contact ALL KLEEN using our CLICK TO CALL.
SAFE, FRESH, CLEAN AND GREEN
All Kleen only uses Green Cleaning Products for a safe, fresh sanitizing deep clean. We will keep your carpets looking clean and smelling fresh with our Green cleaning products safe for your children and pets. Our products are certified by OSHA to be safe for your home.
Between cleaning you can protect your carpets by doing the following.
- Use entry mats at your door entries.
- Scotch Guard is the best method available to protect your carpet from soil and spills.
- Vacuuming is the most important task in maintaining the life of your carpet.
- Most spills can be removed easily if you spot clean and blot up spills quickly with a rag.
- Remember to check our home remedies section on this web site.
is the third most expensive household purchase you will make. It is important to give your carpet appropriate care to protect your investment. Between cleanings you can protect your carpets by doing the following maintenance:
– Most abrasive soils accumulate within a few feet of the entry of the home or commercial building. Walk off mats can prevent this accumulation. The mat also needs to be vacuumed and cleaned regularly. If allowed to accumulate soil until they are saturated, the soil will simply begin to accumulate onto the adjoining carpet.
– The most important maintenance procedure that can be performed by the carpet owner is regular, properly performed vacuuming. Carpet installed over pad should be vacuumed with an upright vacuum that uses a beater bar. Glue down carpets without cushion needs to be vacuumed with a rotating brush to prevent damage to the pile of the carpet or the vacuum itself.
– Most fresh spills can be removed from carpet with clear water with non- sudsy ammonia with a 3 to 1 ratio. You should take your time and carefully apply spotting agents, blot (never scrub) and remove as much residue as possible. Also please refer to our home remedies section on this website.
Service areas include
Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Shoreline, Bothell, Kenmore, Seattle, Everett, Bellevue & Kirkland, Washington. Contact us today to learn more about All Kleen Carpet Cleaning Services.