Cubicle and Office Professional Cleaning – Commercial Cleaning
The carpet in your office space or cubicle takes on more than just a decorative role. While the color, brand, type, pattern, material, etc. were mostly chosen for its design aesthetic working in with other décor and giving an overall feel to the space, there are many things carpet does for an office space including:
- Providing warmth and comfort
- Reducing noise and creating a quieter work environment
- Improving air quality because it acts as a very large filter trapping in the soil, dirt, and other irritants
- Cutting down maintenance costs and lasting longer
Since your carpet plays such an important role in your office environment you want to make sure to give it the proper care. This includes trustworthy janitorial services as well as regular professional deep cleanings.
If you are currently looking for some new cleaning professionals to clean and care for your office carpets you will want to make sure you ask the right questions to ensure the company you hire is going to do a good job.
Some great questions to ask are:
- How long have you been in business?
- What training do your technicians go through? Can you describe the process?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- What type of cleaning products do you use?
- Do you have much experience in commercial carpet cleaning?
- What commercial customers do you currently serve? Would they be willing to give a review of your services?
- Do you guarantee your work in writing?
- Do you guarantee your price in writing?
- Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
- What type of equipment do you use?
A great cleaning company will be willing to answer these questions and any other questions you may have about their services, products, training, equipment, prices, etc. You want to find a company that is licensed, trains their employees well, uses the right cleaning process/chemicals/equipment, and guarantees their work. You don’t want to walk into your place of business the next morning to discover poorly cleaned carpets that alter the way your office space looks and functions during business hours. It could set you back in time and money both with the cost to fix the issue and the cost of canceling business.
Read More: How to get Gum out of the Carpet
Let All Kleen get your professional spaces looking spectacular and ready to greet your clients. We perform office cleaning in Snohomish County and the North Seattle areas. For all cubicle cleaning contact us for an estimate