At All Kleen, what we do is reflected in our name. But as a company, our focus is bigger: No matter what service we’re providing or what neighborhoods we’re providing it in — from Seattle to Everett and everywhere in between — our top priority for all customers is 100% satisfaction.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with All Kleen:
- Licensed, bonded and insured technicians, with clearly marked vehicles. We want you to feel confident and safe while we’re working in your home or office. We’ll even email you a picture of the technician who will be providing your service.
- Advanced equipment and training. We use the best steam-cleaning truck-mount systems in the business, offering better cleaning and faster drying times. And our technicians are fully trained and certified.
- Safe products. Our cleaning products are certified non-toxic by OSHA, environmentally friendly and safe for you, your children and your pets. If you like, we’re happy to provide data sheets on each of our products.
- Respect for you and your property. You’ll receive a reminder call 30 minutes before your appointment, and you pay only when the work is done to your satisfaction. We’ll treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve — and if something isn’t right, just tell us. We’ll come back and make it right at no charge.
- No hidden charges. You’ll never be hit with a surprise “service charge” or “waste disposal fee” at All Kleen. We believe in being transparent with our pricing.
Plenty of companies will take shortcuts or constantly try to up sell you when they clean your floors, because they aren’t looking to build a relationship. They’re just trying to get as much out of that one transaction as possible. At All Kleen, we don’t want to serve you just once — we want to become a trusted resource for you, your family and your friends, today and for years to come.