It is not uncommon for a customer looking for a new professional carpet cleaner to have some questions. In fact, we encourage it. The best way to be sure you are hiring a reputable and experienced carpet cleaner is to ask them questions.
Here are five of the most frequently asked questions a carpet cleaner is and should be asked:
How Long Will My Carpets Take to Dry?
This answer will depend upon the cleaning method used by the professional carpet cleaner. The level of training the cleaning technicians have had is also a factor. All Kleen uses a hot water extraction cleaning method performed by highly trained technicians and quality truck mounted machines. Hot water extraction uses less soap and water allowing the carpets to be dry in as little as a few hours after cleaning.
Will My Carpet Shrink After a Cleaning?
Carpet shrinkage after a cleaning is the result of poor equipment coupled with an untrained technician. When a carpet is overly wet and it takes several hours to dry (more than 24), shrinkage can occur.
Are Your Cleaning Solutions Safe for Children and Pets?
All Kleen is very open and honest about all of the products we use on your floors. We list our cleaning solutions and the ingredients in them right here on our website. We use certified green eco-friendly cleaning products that are not only safe for use in homes with children and pets, they are earth friendly too.
Read More: How Can I Get My Kids to Vacuum?
What is the Difference Between a Professional Cleaning and Renting a Machine?
Though it may cost less to rent a machine and clean the floors yourself there are many reasons to hire a professional carpet cleaner instead.
- professional truck mounted equipment has higher suction power giving your floors a much deeper clean
- Trained cleaners know exactly how to use the equipment and there is no chance of the carpet being damaged by accidental over wetting.
- All Kleen has a satisfaction guarantee should some rare mistake happen we will fix it.
- It actually saves money in the long run because you will want to call in the pros to truly clean your carpets when the rented machine didn’t work.
- Carpets are clean and dry much faster with professional hot water extraction.
- Professional cleaners are trained to see problems like stains, spills and needed repairs and the best way to fix them, you don’t get that renting a machine.
What Do I Need to Do to Prepare for a Cleaning?
To get ready for a cleaning it is a great idea to move any furniture and vacuum just before the professionals arrive. If you need help moving heavy items we can help you do that.
Have more questions about our carpet cleaning services? We are ready and willing to answer any questions you have. At All Kleen one of our top priorities is customer service and satisfaction. We are open and honest about all aspects of our service to give you the best professional carpet cleaning experience possible. Give us a call anytime to ask questions or jump right in and make an appointment online.